Ali Kaveh, an Iranian self-taught independent photographer and curator, was born in 1989 and embarked on a career as a photographer in 2009, supported by numerous Iranian photographers, mentored by Hossein Fatemi.
He has been working as a photojournalist for various Iranian news agencies and newspapers since 2010 and was a member of the Iranian photojournalists' Association from 2011 to 2013.
He was one of the 15 under 25 years old Iranian photographers selected by the Italian Fabrica Communications Research Centre for a book project named Iranian living room, published in 2013 and currently living in Italy as a photographer in Fabrica's Editorial Department.
His mission is to distribute authentic portraits of contemporary life in Iran to people outside of the country speaks to our values of tearing down boundaries between cultures across the world, and embracing diversity.
His works have been exhibited internationally and widely published in global magazines and newspapers such as Businessweek, Sunday Times, Le point, The Economist and...
- 2012: Won the Runner-Up award in professional category in CLICK ABOUT IT an international photography competition organized by the European Journalism Centre.
- 2017: The Islamic Art of Censorship at Landskrona Photo Festival in Landskrona, Sweden.
- 2017: The Islamic Art of Censorship at Fotografia Europea Festival in Reggio Emilia, Italy.
- 2016: "Iranian Living Room" at Fabrica Features store. Lisbon, Portugal
- 2016: "Thirteen" a group exhibition of mobile photography at Abtin Gallery in Mashhad, Iran
- 2015: "Iranian Living Room" at the Museo di Roma in Trastevere in Rome, Italy.
- 2013: Iranian photojournalists' Association Annual Exhibition in Tehran, Iran.
- 2013: "Iranian Living Room" at the MAXXI museum in Rome, Italy.
- 2013: "Iranian Living Room" at Bursa Photo Festival in Bursa, Turkey.
- 2013: "Iranian Living Room" at Fondazione Benetton Studi Ricerche in Treviso, Italy.
- 2013: News stories of the year across the continents, Screening 2013 Iran's Election at Visa pour l'Image at Campo Santo in Perpignan, France.
- 2012: Ten Days with Iranian Photographer "Special section: Azerbaijan Earthquake" in Tehran, Iran.
- 2012: Subway Exhibition "Azarbaijan after the Earthquake" in Tehran, Iran.
- 2011: Group Exhibition "Iran, Shelter of Religions" in Moscow, Russia.
- 2011: The 12th Iranian National Biennial of Photography.
- 2011: Image of the Year in Tehran, Iran.
- 2010: Image of the Year in Tehran, Iran.
- 2016: Fabrica Research Centre in Treviso, Itlay.
- 2016: Sa'eb cultural center, Isfahan, Iran.
- 2014: Iranian Artists' House in Tehran, Iran.
- La Stampa has featured "The Islamic Art of Censorship" - Passato e futuro a confronto mentre l’Iran vota il nuovo presidente
- Interview with Corriere Della Sera- Esplora il significato del termine: Post-it, pennarelli, cancellatureL’arte islamica della censura FotoPost-it, pennarelli, cancellatureL’arte islamica della censura Foto
- Interview with Momondo - Everyday Iran: an eye opening journey to Persia
- Interview with Artsy by Zoe Cooper - On Venice’s Outskirts, Young Artists Are Using Creativity to Solve Real-World Problems
- Interview with Bento - Instagram: everydayiran zeigt Fotos aus Iran
- Interview with “Jazeera” Magazine, a subsidiary of Ink Publication in UK, has an article on “Everyday Iran Project”. - Everyday Iran
- Interview with “O Globo” (the most prominent print publication in the Brazilian media conglomerate) - Projeto ‘Everyday everywhere’ mostra diversos países para além de seus estereótipos
- Interview with “Daily Mail”- Country's residents try to change preconceptions of life in Middle Eastern state with a set of stunning images
- “Elan the Magazine” has featured Ali Kaveh on its website - 8 stunning Instagram accounts that shed light on the real Iran
- Interview with “Le Nouvel Observateur” - l'Iran ou l'Égypte sans stéréotypes, grâce à Instagram
- Interview with “KCRW”Radio - Everyday Instagram
- “BarakaBits”has featured Ali Kaveh on its website - 5 Instagram Accounts To Discover an Impressive Iran
- Interview with “Shafaqna” - «گفتوگوی شفقنا رسانه با یکی از موسسان صفحهی اینستاگرامی «هر روز ایران
- Speech podcast on "Art and Everyday Life" panel at “Akskhaneh” - «Everyday Iran» تجربه گروه
- Speech featured on “Azad News Agency (ANA)” - در اینستاگرام برای ارائه تصویر واقعیت و متنوع از ایرانیان Everyday Iran پروژه عکاسی
- Speech featured on “Iraninan Artists Froum” - عکس و زندگی روزمره شهری» در خانه هنرمندان ایران»